- 1 pack gnocchi, about 400g
- Aroma olive oil
- 75g pancetta cubes
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 4 tbsp white wine or chicken stock
- 100g frozen peas, defrosted
- 3 tbsp half-fat crème fraîche
- 25g parmesan, finely grated
Cook the gnocchi following the pack instructions.
Heat 1 tsp of olive oil in a pan and fry the pancetta until crisp and golden, but don’t let it colour too much. Add the shallot and cook for a few minutes, then add the wine or chicken stock, peas and crème fraîche and simmer for a minute. Tip in the drained gnocchi and parmesan and stir everything together. Serve with an extra bit of parmesan if you like.